Mama Works & Witco
“Reinventing the co-working space to make it become a happy community”, this was the challenge of the hotel group Mama Shelter when the first Mama Works was created in 2017.
Since then, several thousand co-workers have set foot in these spaces in Lyon, Lille and Bordeaux. They appreciate the classic co-working services, but also some “original” services, and more and more innovations.
To efficiently manage their co-working spaces and offer a “100% mama” digital experience, the Mama Works teams have chosen the Witco solution.
Type of property:Coworking
A solution adapted to coworking spaces
Witco is an application (mobile and desktop) for a better occupant experience and for more efficient management of workspaces. Being customisable, it adapts to the specific needs of each location, on the basis of a solid foundation of features. The precise definition of requirements is essential, which is why Witco has a team of available experts who support each project from A to Z.
For Mama Works, the Witco application must allow users of its spaces to be informed of what is happening in their coworking, to communicate with other co-workers, and to bring together all the useful information and services offered. At the same time, the platform should also facilitate the day-to-day management of spaces for the Mama Works team.
For co-workers, the Mama Works platform gives access to:
- a news feed allowing you to see and share the news and events of their coworking space;
- the booking (and payment on the app) of rooms and common areas;
- accessing reserved meeting rooms via the integration of the WelcomR solution;
- a market place of services payable directly on the application;
- an incident reporting and monitoring module;
- contacts and useful documents for the space 24/7;
- a private messaging system for conversations between co-workers or with space managers;
- a forum and ads to facilitate interactions between occupants.
On the manager side, Witco supports them in all their daily assignments:
- automatic billing of services and management of payments via the app;
- management of reservations for common spaces and services;
- communication to co-workers via the news and events feed;
- incident management and follow-up;
- access to service usage statistics.
Why Mama Works chose Witco
Advanced management interface
Support from specialists
The Witco solution is therefore particularly suited to the expectations of managers of coworking spaces, but also the expectations of their customers.
The staff of each company can find all their invoices, pay them by one click and even schedule their SEPA transfer from the application. They also have control over the management of their employees and can easily monitor the use of credits by their teams.
The application created by Witco is now available in Mama Works spaces throughout France. As a daily tool, it is used both by co-workers for room reservations and access to their co-working services and news, as well as by managers to liven up their community and manage their space effectively.